WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, etc. For example, if the User has to register to use a service, a cookie will remind him or her that he/she has already registered so that he/she does not have to enter his/her User name and password on each page he/she visits or in the application each time he or she opens it.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agilely and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country.
They help website managers improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
They serve to make the advertising that we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
Browsing this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
1. Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
2. Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website).
3. Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website or an application.
4. Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
5. Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by StockCrowd or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service Offered.
To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
6. Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the the frequency at which ads are shown.
7. Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. In the event that you block them, certain services that need to be used may not be available to you.
Below are links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
For more information on Opera click here.
Alternatively, this Online guide contains comprehensive information on how to do this in a wide variety of browsers. The link contains more information on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies.
The User may withdraw his/her prior consent to the establishment of cookies at any time by deleting the cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the browser options, as indicated in the section “Revocation and deletion of cookies”. However, this may impact the functionalities of the website, making the User experience less satisfactory. If you want to exercise the right to be forgotten by consulting, editing or permanently deleting your data, you can contact [email protected]com.